By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • videos
  • Press Release
    • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Live Streaming
  • Legal Talk
Search
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Confident that solution will certainly be found: Ajit Pawar on Maratha quota protest – World News Network
Share
Sign In
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
Font ResizerAa
Search
  • Home
    • Home 1
  • Categories
  • Legal Talk
  • Bookmarks
  • More Foxiz
    • Sitemap
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Latest World News Update > Blog > National > Confident that solution will certainly be found: Ajit Pawar on Maratha quota protest – World News Network
National

Confident that solution will certainly be found: Ajit Pawar on Maratha quota protest – World News Network

worldnewsnetwork
Last updated: August 30, 2025 12:00 am
worldnewsnetwork
Share
SHARE

Pune (Maharashtra) [India], August 30 (ANI): As Maratha reservation activist Manoj Jarange relaunched his protest in Mumbai’s Azad Maidan against the state government, Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar has assured of finding a solution to the demand of providing reservation to the Maratha community.
Deputy CM Pawar also urged the protesters to follow court orders and maintain peace in the area.
On Friday, Jarange Patil was granted time till August 30 to continue his protest at Azad Maidan.
“In this regard, the government has formed a committee under the chairmanship of Radha Krishna Vikhe Patil, and discussions are ongoing with them. The Constitution has given everyone the right to protest, but it should be done peacefully. Our Mahayuti government is making efforts so that no one is forced to take to the streets. I am confident that a solution will certainly be found. The orders given by the court regarding protests must be followed. We are positive about this matter and genuinely want to resolve the issue,” Pawar said.
“I firmly believe that through dialogue, a solution will surely emerge. In Maharashtra, our stand is that every community should get justice. The solution can only be found within the framework of law, and the committee formed under the chairmanship of Radha Krishna Vikhe Patil is continuously making efforts in this direction,” he added.
Earlier on Friday, the Maratha reservation activist intensified his indefinite hunger strike over his demand to include all Marathas under the Kunbi category, a sub-caste classified under the OBC category, which will help the community avail benefits of the reservation in goverment jobs and education.
Earlier on Friday, addressing thousands of supporters, Jarange accused the Maharashtra government of failing to address the community’s demands and said that protests will happen irrespective of what the Fadnavis government decides regarding permission for agitation.
“If the government enters our territory, the Marathas will enter theirs. I asked the youth to clear Mumbai, and they arranged everything and cleared the city. What more cooperation do you need? Poor kids have come here. What’s their fault? They don’t have any facilities. If you cause us trouble, we will cause you trouble when we come there,” Jarange said.
Patil is known for his advocacy on Marathi reservation issues, has urged supporters to rally peacefully and called on authorities to address community concerns regarding reservation policies. He has held multiple protest rallies and hunger strikes demanding reservation for the Maratha community ahead of the Maharashtra Assembly Elections in 2024.
After the agitation, on February 20, 2024, the Eknath Shinde-led government in the state brought a Bill to extend 10 per cent reservation to Marathas above the 50 per cent mark cap. However, on May 5, 2021, the Supreme Court struck down reservations for the Maratha community in colleges, higher educational institutions, and jobs, after noting that there was no valid ground to breach the 50 per cent reservation while granting Maratha reservation. (ANI)

Contents
WORLD MEDIA NETWORKPRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTIONPress releases distribution in 166 countriesPress releases in all languagesPress releases in Indian LanguagesIndia PackagesEurope PackagesAsia PackagesMiddle East & Africa PackagesSouth America PackagesUSA & Canada PackagesOceania PackagesCis Countries PackagesWorld Packages

Disclaimer: This story is auto-generated from a syndicated feed of ANI; only the image & headline may have been reworked by News Services Division of World News Network Inc Ltd and Palghar News and Pune News and World News

sponsored by

WORLD MEDIA NETWORK


PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION

Press releases distribution in 166 countries

EUROPE UK, INDIA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, ITALY, SPAIN, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTHEAST ASIA, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, GREATER CHINA, VIETNAM, THAILAND, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, SOUTH AMERICA, RUSSIA, CIS COUNTRIES, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND MORE

Press releases in all languages

ENGLISH, GERMAN, DUTCH, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, ARABIC, JAPANESE, and KOREAN CHINESE, VIETNAMESE, INDONESIAN, THAI, MALAY, RUSSIAN. ITALIAN, SPANISH AND AFRICAN LANGUAGES

Press releases in Indian Languages

HINDI, MARATHI, GUJARATI, TAMIL, TELUGU, BENGALI, KANNADA, ORIYA, PUNJABI, URDU, MALAYALAM
For more details and packages

Email - support@worldmedianetwork.uk
Website - worldmedianetwork.uk

India Packages

Read More

Europe Packages

Read More

Asia Packages

Read More

Middle East & Africa Packages

Read More

South America Packages

Read More

USA & Canada Packages

Read More

Oceania Packages

Read More

Cis Countries Packages

Read More

World Packages

Read More
sponsored by

You Might Also Like

ECI has become ‘Jugaad’ commission of BJP: Akhilesh Yadav – World News Network

Heavy rainfall likely in J-K, Uttarakhand, UP: IMD – World News Network

Assam Rifles seizes heroin worth Rs 1.22 cr in Assam’s Cachar – World News Network

“Uncultured, pro-Rohingya, pro-Bangladeshi”: BJP’s Numal Momin calls for “exemplary action” against Mahua Moitra’s reported remark on HM Shah – World News Network

Noida: Ashwini Vaishnaw inaugurates India’s 1st manufacturing plant for ‘tempered glass’ – World News Network

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
[mc4wp_form]
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Copy Link Print
Share
Previous Article “Insult to mandate of the people of country”: Jagdambika Pal over “abuses” hurled against PM Modi – World News Network
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected

248.1kLike
69.1kFollow
134kPin
54.3kFollow
banner banner
Create an Amazing Newspaper
Discover thousands of options, easy to customize layouts, one-click to import demo and much more.
Learn More

Latest News

Nikhil M Ruparel and Preeti B Choksi’s Star-Studded Celebration of Heart and Hope – World News Network
Business
Ultra Play OTT & Ultra Bollywood Premiere Jadugoda on International Day Against Nuclear Tests – World News Network
Business
Maya Devi University, Dehradun–The Emerging Innovation-Driven Global Education Hub of Uttarakhand – World News Network
Business
Ignite IAS Hosts Model UN 2025: A Bold Step from Campus to the Global Arena – World News Network
Business

You Might also Like

UP CM assures of all possible support for preservation of rare manuscripts – World News Network

worldnewsnetwork worldnewsnetwork 3 Min Read

Uttarakhand CM Dhami orders swift relief, rescue ops after cloudburst in Rudraprayag, Chamoli, nearby districts – World News Network

worldnewsnetwork worldnewsnetwork 3 Min Read

J-K: Heavy rains trigger landslides, flash floods; Jammu-Srinagar highway remains closed – World News Network

worldnewsnetwork worldnewsnetwork 3 Min Read
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
Follow US
Copyright © 2024 World News Network. All Rights Reserved
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?